Wednesday, January 19, 2011

bird houses

While I was at Joanns today I found these darling little wood bird houses. While I was walking up and down the isles I was trying to think of something fun to do to them for my little girls new room. I came across some darling decorative papers, mod podge and away I went.  

Super Easy, Super Inexpensive & Super Fun! 

To make these bird houses you will NEED:
Mod Podge
scissors 
Pencil
Decorative paper
Wood Bird houses {found at Joanns for $1)

#1Trace the paper onto the bird house.
#2 Mod podge each side of the bird house and paste your paper.
#3 Wait 20 minutes
#4 Mod podge the the entire bird house once the papers have been glued down to give it a finished look.




Here is what I am trying to accomplish for my daughters new room. I would LOVE to cover one of her walls:


2 comments:

The Alvords said...

Oh my gosh, so so so cute! I love this and will be copying you for my daughter's nursery. Thanks!

Eliza said...

Laur I didn't know you were so crafty... I wish we lived by each other so I could learn from you, this is such a great idea, I love it!