Tuesday, December 14, 2010

5 second Christmas Card Solution

We're staying at my parents house for the Holidays and the other day I came upstairs to find all my mom's Christmas Cards just stacked on the kitchen table. She told me she didn't know what to do with them, so I thought and thought of a cute way to display them. I'm probably not the 1st person in the world to do this...but I thought it turned out cute.

All we did was tie a bow at the top of a big ribbon and staple her cards down the ribbon, leaving space for more cards as they come. It literally took about 35 seconds and now she can show off all of her cute cards :)

2 comments:

Brookie C. said...

cute Julie- I just did the same thing with mine! great minds think alike!

Jessica Jackson said...

I like that it doesn't take up too much space... great idea!