Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Wreath

For this project all you need is a grapevine wreath ($4), a yard of felt ($3), a glue gun, and about 5 hours. Ha! This took me FOREVER. You can find the tutorial here. Even though it took a long time, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. But if I could redo it, I probably would have bought a smaller wreath and still used the same amount of flowers, so the flowers covered the sides too. This wreath looks a little big on my door. To attach it to the door, I took some old ribbon I had, wrapped it around the top, then thumb tacked it to the top of my door (so you can't see the tacks, but can still shut the door). Enjoy!

I will definitely be using these felt flowers in some upcoming projects. I seriously cannot get enough of fabric flowers!


Brittney said...

That's way cute ... I bet it did take forever! I made a bunch of tissue paper flowers to glue to a foam ball for V-day and it took SO long, but I guess it's worth it in the end.

Julie said...

Cute jess! I love the grass idea too.

Jannifer said...

I love this!